| Artwork by // blank \\ |
This is the new mixtape: a compilation of what I listen to these last months. Still cold, still dark, a piece of electro and punchy riff.
As people knows me, I try my best to promote independant stuffs, DIY bands/records, due to my ethic, my aesthetic, my heart. I work for that. I know how much is hard for some bands, some independant records to take their place in the all world of music industry… A lot of media, social networks, how to show to the world my music, my work, my art… how can I live just on my art… Obviously, I don’t have the answer (or I could say, not ONE answer or not enough pretentious to claim to have a solution, of course if you make some shit music, I won’t be sorry for you, you’ll never be a superstar, stop trying and go to work with my lovely banker who still doesn’t understand what kind of work I do) … but these // blank \ mixtapes are a piece of my “work”: promoting artists who deserve to be known by everyone! …
Enjoy it (or hate it, ‘cause fortunately nobody has the same tastes as media want to persuade us… bla bla bla ).
2. Police Ball - Red Psalm (Unsigned, Aug. 2012)
5. Insides - The Soft Moon (Zeros LP, Captured Tracks, out Oct. 30th (North America) and Nov. 5th (Worldwilde))
6. Talking To You - Lonely Walk (Lonely Walk, Upcoming EP on Satanic Royalty, Autumn 2012)
8. Mascara - Shaita (Demo, Unsigned, Sept. 2012)
14. Last/Lost Forever - Wicked Crafts (Unsigned , Demo , 2012)